instant mac and cheese
- 1 cup (160g) dried macaroni
- 1 cup (100g) grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup (40g) finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (250ml) pure cream
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- finely grated parmesan cheese, extra (optional) to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Cut 4 x 40cm lengths of non-stick baking paper+. Line 2 small ovenproof serving bowls with 2 pieces of baking paper, making sure they overlap.
- Divide the macaroni between each bowl. Combine the cream, milk, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper. Divide between bowls and top with cheddar cheese and parmesan.
- Gather the edges of the paper together and secure each bag with kitchen string.
- Bake for 30 minutes, remove from the oven and allow to stand for 1 minute.
- Carefully open, the pasta will look soupy and stir for 30 seconds–1 minute until thickened and creamy. Serve with extra parmesan cheese if desired. Serves 2
+ We used Glad to be Green® Compostable Brown Paper.
Photography: Chris Court
There are no comments for this entry yet.