paper bag garlic ginger chicken
- 2 cups (330g) cooked jasmine rice
- 2 x 180g chicken breasts, trimmed
- 6 green onions, trimmed
- soy sauce, to serve
garlic and ginger marinade
- 4 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 4 green onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup (60ml) grapeseed oil
- sea salt flakes
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- To make the garlic and ginger marinade, combine the garlic, ginger, green onion, chilli, oil and sea salt flakes.
- Cut 4 x 30cm sheets of non-stick baking paper+ and place 2 on a baking tray. In the centre of each sheet of baking paper, place half the rice, green onions and chicken breasts. Spoon over the garlic and ginger marinade. Cover with the remaining sheets of baking paper and fold the edges to enclose.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked to your liking.
- Drizzle with soy sauce to serve. Serves 2
+ We used Glad to be Green® Compostable Brown Paper.
Photography: Chris Court
There are no comments for this entry yet.