paper bag red curry chicken
- 200g dried rice noodles
- 4 green onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 6 stalks gai laan
- 2 x 180g chicken breast, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 4 thai lime leaves
- lime wedges, to serve
red curry sauce
- 1½ tablespoons red curry paste, extra
- ⅔ cup (160ml) coconut cream
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Place the noodles in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Allow to stand for 5 minutes, drain and rinse well.
- To make the red curry sauce, combine the extra red curry paste, coconut cream and fish. Add the red curry sauce and green onions to the noodles and toss to combine.
- Cut 4 x 30cm sheets of non-stick baking paper+ and place 2 on a baking tray. In the centre of each sheet of baking paper, place half the noodles, gai laan and chicken breasts. Brush each chicken breast with 2 teaspoons red curry paste and top with thai lime leaves.
- Cover with the remaining pieces of baking paper and fold the edges to enclose.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked to your liking. Serve with lime wedges. Serves 2
+ We used Glad to be Green® Compostable Brown Paper.
Photography: Chris Court
There are no comments for this entry yet.