sweet potato, labne and kale pizza
- 800g sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1cm cubes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 large wholemeal pita breads
- ¾ cup (210g) labne (yoghurt cheese)
- 6 sprigs oregano
- 80g soft goat’s cheese, crumbled
- 80g baby kale leaves
- Preheat oven to 240°C (475°F). Place the sweet potato, oil, garlic, salt and pepper on a large oven tray and toss to combine. Cook, stirring halfway, for 12–15 minutes or until tender and golden.
- Place the pita breads on 2 large oven trays, spread with the labne and top with the sweet potato, oregano and goat’s cheese. Cook for 8–10 minutes or until golden and crisp. Drizzle with the extra oil and top with the kale, salt and pepper to serve. Serves 4
Photography: William Meppem
There are no comments for this entry yet.