with nori sesame butter and broccolini
- 80g unsalted butter, softened
- 1 sheet nori (dried seaweed), finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 x 500g T-bone steaks
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed
- micro (baby) purple shiso leaves, to serve (optional)
- Place the butter, nori, sesame seeds, chilli, salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Brush the steaks with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for 6 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Remove and set aside. Wipe out the pan with paper towel, add the broccolini and cook, turning, for 4 minutes or until charred. Top the steaks with the nori butter mixture and serve with the broccolini and shiso, if using. Serves 4
There are no comments for this entry yet.