tray-roasted pumpkin and lentil korma curry
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 800g jap pumpkin (squash), peeled and cut into small pieces
- ⅓ cup (100g) store-bought korma curry paste
- ½ cup (125ml) hot water
- ½ cup (125ml) single (pouring) cream
- 400g can lentils, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup (20g) flaked almonds, toasted
- ½ cup mint leaves
- ½ cup coriander (cilantro) leaves
- Preheat oven to 240°C (475°F). Place the onion, pumpkin and curry paste in a roasting tray and toss to coat. Pour in the water, cover tightly with aluminium foil and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the foil, add the cream and lentils and cook for a further 10 minutes. Top the curry with the almonds, mint and coriander to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.