miso and honey-glazed chicken wings
- ⅓ cup (75g) white miso paste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ cup (90g) honey
- ¼ cup (60ml) soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 1.5kg chicken wings, trimmed
- lime wedges and pickled chilli, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place the miso, oil, honey, soy, garlic, ginger and chicken wings in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Place on a lightly greased large oven tray and cook, turning halfway, for 20–30 minutes or until dark golden brown and sticky.
- Serve with lime wedges and pickled chilli. Serves 4–6.
There are no comments for this entry yet.