smoked salmon, mascarpone and tarragon pâté
- 250g mascarpone
- ⅓ cup tarragon leaves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- cracked black pepper
- 300g smoked salmon, chopped
- salmon roe, to serve
- store-bought seeded crackers, to serve
- Place the mascarpone, tarragon, mustard, lemon rind, lemon juice and pepper in a food processor and process until smooth. Add the salmon and pulse until just combined. Divide between serving bowls or sterilised jars and top with salmon roe.
- Serve the pâté with seeded crackers. Serves 6
Tip: This pâté will keep refrigerated for 2–3 days.
I used fresh dill when I couldn’t get fresh tarragon and it was delicious…..easy too!