green bean, sugar snap pea and cranberry salad
- ¼ cup (60ml) red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon caster (superfine) sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 250g green beans, trimmed
- 250g sugar snap peas, trimmed and halved
- ¼ cup (40g) pine nuts, toasted
- ¼ cup (35g) sweetened dried cranberries
- Place the vinegar, garlic, sugar, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Cook the beans and sugar snap peas in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 2 minutes or until tender. Drain and refresh under cold water.
- Place on a dish and sprinkle with the pine nuts and cranberries. Drizzle with the red wine vinegar dressing to serve. Serves 4–6.
There are no comments for this entry yet.