candy cane white chocolate bars
- 500g store-bought plain shortbread biscuits
- 180g unsalted butter, melted
- 360g white chocolate, melted
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 6 candy canes, coarsely crushed
- Line a 20cm x 30cm slice tin with non-stick baking paper. Place the biscuits in a food processor and process until fine. Add the butter and process until combined. Transfer to the tin and, using the back of a spoon, press the mixture evenly into the base. Refrigerate for 15–20 minutes or until firm.
- Place the chocolate and oil in a small bowl and mix to combine. Pour the chocolate over the biscuit base. Allow to stand for 5 minutes or until just starting to set. Sprinkle with the crushed candy cane and refrigerate for 1–2 hours or until firm. Allow to stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before cutting into bars with a hot knife to serve. Serves 4–6
There are no comments for this entry yet.