zucchini and ricotta summer lasagne
- 3 store-bought fresh lasagne sheets, cut into 6cm lengths
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 zucchini (courgette), grated
- 2 small red chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup (65g) store-bought pesto, plus extra to serve
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 cup (200g) ricotta
- 1 cup mint leaves
- ½ cup (40g) finely grated parmesan, to serve
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 2 minutes or until al dente. Refresh under cold running water and set aside. Place the peas in a large bowl and gently crush with a fork. Add the zucchini, half the chilli, the oil, lemon juice, pesto, pasta, salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Divide between serving plates, top with the ricotta, the extra pesto and the remaining chilli. Sprinkle with mint and parmesan to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.