peach vanilla popsicles
- ¾ cup (210g) natural Greek-style (thick) yoghurt
- ¼ cup (90g) honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 3 peaches (400g), chopped
- Place the yoghurt, honey and vanilla in a large bowl and stir to combine. Place the peaches and ¼ cup (60ml) of the yoghurt mixture in a separate bowl. Using a hand-held blender, blend until smooth.
- Layer alternate spoonfuls of the yoghurt and peach mixtures into 8 x 1⁄3-cup-capacity (80ml) popsicle moulds. Swirl gently with a butter knife, insert popsicle sticks and place in the freezer for 4–5 hours or until firm. Makes 8
Photography: Anson Smart
There are no comments for this entry yet.