with extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup (150g) buckwheat flour
- ¾ cup (75g) raw cacao powder
- ¾ cup (180ml) maple syrup
- 1 cup (220g) raw caster (superfine) sugar
- ¾ cup (180ml) Cobram Estate Light Flavour Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F). Place the flour and cacao in a bowl. Add the maple syrup, sugar, oil, vanilla and eggs and mix until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a 20cm square cake tin lined with non-stick baking paper and bake for 30–35 minutes or until just set. Allow to cool in tin. Cut the brownie into squares to serve. Serves 20
There are no comments for this entry yet.