chocolate chip muffins
- 1 packet Wholesome Banana Bread
- 1½ cups mashed ripe bananas (about 4 bananas)
- ⅔ cup (160ml) light-flavoured extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (190g) dark chocolate chips
each packet contains:
- 1 sachet cake mix
- Follow the packet mix instructions.
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F). Line a 12-hole (⅓-cup-capacity) muffin pan with paper cases.
- Following the packet instructions, mix the baking mix with the banana, oil and eggs to make the wholesome banana bread batter. Add the chocolate chips and mix to combine. Divide mixture between the muffin cases and bake for 30–35 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Serve. Makes 12
Fantastic, delicious muffins, but this recipe makes more than twelve - I got sixteen.