INSTANT CHOCOLATE BROWNIE CUPS
- ¼ cup (35g) self-raising (self-rising) flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1½ tablespoons Cobram Estate light-flavoured extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon milk or nut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30g chopped dark, milk or white chocolate or 20g frozen blueberries or raspberries
- Place the flour, cocoa, maple, oil, milk and vanilla in a 1-cup-capacity mug and mix with a fork to combine. Add the topping of your choice.
- Place the mug in the microwave on high for 40 seconds or until the pudding is set around the edges. Allow to cool for 20 seconds.
- Serve the brownie cup warm with vanilla bean ice-cream or yoghurt. Serves 1
Photography: Chris Court
There are no comments for this entry yet.