INSTANT CHOCOLATE BROWNIE CUPS
- ¼ cup (35g) self-raising (self-rising) flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1½ tablespoons light-flavoured extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon milk or nut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30g chopped dark, milk or white chocolate or 20g frozen blueberries or raspberries
- Place the flour, cocoa, maple, oil, milk and vanilla in a 1-cup-capacity mug and mix with a fork to combine. Add the topping of your choice.
- To microwave
Place the mug in the microwave on high for 40 seconds or until the pudding is set around the edges. Allow to cool for 20 seconds.
- To oven bake
Preheat oven to 160°C. Place the mugs on a baking tray and bake for 14-16 minutes or until slightly wobbly in the centre.
- Serve the brownie cup warm with vanilla bean ice-cream or yoghurt. Serves 1
Photography: Chris Court
donna hay team
Hi Sofie, of course you can make this in the oven. To oven bake: Preheat oven to 160°C. Place the mugs on a baking tray and bake for 14-16 minutes or until slightly wobbly in the centre. Happy baking!
Can you make this in fan oven? What temp / time should we take