pink watermelon lemonade
- 750g seedless watermelon
- 3 cups ice cubes or crushed ice
- 4 cups (1 litre) coconut water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Using a small sharp knife, remove the rind from the watermelon and roughly chop the flesh. You should have about 3 cups (500g) watermelon.
- Place the watermelon in a blender and blend until smooth. Strain through a sieve into a large jug, discarding any solid bits or sneaky seeds. You should have about 2 cups (500ml) juice.
- When you’re ready to serve, add the ice. Pour in the coconut water and lemon juice and stir with a big wooden spoon to combine. If you like, place slices of lemon and some mint leaves into serving glasses. Pour the lemonade over to serve. Serves 4–6
Photography: Chris Court
There are no comments for this entry yet.