wholesome ANZAC biscuits
- 2 cups (180g) rolled oats
- 1 cup (150g) plain wholemeal (whole-wheat) flour
- 1 cup (80g) desiccated coconut
- ⅔ cup (150g) raw caster sugar
- ¾ teaspoon bicarbonate of (baking) soda
- ⅔ cup (160ml) pure maple syrup
- ½ cup (125ml) light flavoured extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
- Place the oats, flour, sugar, coconut and bicarbonate of soda in a bowl and mix to combine. Place the maple and oil in a jug and mix to combine. Pour into the oat mixture and mix well to combine.
- Place tablespoonfuls of the mixture onto baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper and flatten slightly, allowing room to spread. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden. Allow to cool on baking trays for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely. Makes 24
Photography: Chris Court
There are no comments for this entry yet.