coffee and almond overnight oats
- ⅓ cup (35g) LSA
- 1 cup (120g) rolled oats
- 2 cups (500ml) almond milk, plus extra to serve
- 1 cup (160g) almonds, roughly chopped, plus extra to serve
- ¼ cup (60ml) maple syrup, plus extra to serve
- ⅓ cup (80ml) espresso coffee
- sliced banana and white chia seeds, to serve
- Place the LSA, oats, almond milk, almond and maple syrup in a large bowl and stir well to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Add extra almond milk to loosen the mixture. Divide between bowls. Top with the extra almond, extra maple syrup, coffee, banana and chia seeds to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.