with creamy yoghurt celeriac salad
- ¾ cup (210g) natural Greek-style (thick) yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon sea salt flakes
- ¼ cup finely chopped chives
- 700g celeriac (celery root), peeled and shredded
- ¼ cup dill sprigs
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons sumac
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup oregano leaves, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 4 x 180g skinless salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- micro (baby) lemon balm leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Place the yoghurt, mustard, salt, chives, celeriac and half the dill in a large bowl. Toss to coat.
- Place the paprika, sumac, cayenne pepper, garlic, oregano and pepper on a tray and mix to combine. Press all sides of the salmon into the mixture to coat.
- Place the salmon on a large oven tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Drizzle with the oil and cook for 10 minutes or until the salmon is cooked to your liking.
- Divide the celeriac mixture and salmon between plates and top with lemon balm, salt, pepper and remaining dill to serve. Serves 4
Photography: Chris Court
This is my new go to. Grabbing literally a handful of things from the store, I can have a healthy and very delicious dinner on the table in 15 minutes!