matcha almond and hazelnut bliss balls
- ½ cup (80g) almonds
- ½ cup (70g) hazelnuts
- ¼ cup (20g) shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons matcha powder (see note), plus extra for dusting
- 16 fresh dates, pitted
- Place the almonds, hazelnuts, coconut, vanilla and matcha in a food processor and process until roughly chopped.
- Add the dates and process until the mixture comes together. Roll tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls.
- Dust with extra matcha to serve. Makes 16.
Tip: The bliss balls will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
+ Find matcha powder in tea shops and Asian supermarkets.
There are no comments for this entry yet.