honey mustard chicken sausage rolls
- 600g chicken and herb sausages, skins removed
- 1 tablespoon seeded mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed and halved
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- sesame seeds, for sprinkling
- tomato sauce, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the sausage meat, mustard, honey, parsley, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Divide the chicken mixture into 4 even portions and roll into sausage shapes.
- Place down the centre of each pastry half and brush the edges with egg. Roll to enclose, ensuring the seam is underneath, and cut each roll into 4 smaller rolls.
- Place on lightly greased oven trays lined with non-stick baking paper, brush with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Cook for 25 minutesor until golden and cooked through. Serve with tomato sauce. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.