apple crumble bircher
- 2 cups (180g) rolled spelt oats (see note, below)
- ½ cup (25g) coconut flakes
- 2 cups (500ml) milk or almond milk
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus extra, to serve
- 2 tablespoons honey, plus extra, to serve
- plain (natural) yoghurt, to serve
- 2 pink lady apples, cut into matchsticks
- Place the oats, coconut, milk, cinnamon and honey in a bowl and stir to combine. Refrigerate overnight.
- Divide between serving bowls and top with the yoghurt and apple. Drizzle with the
extra honey and dust with the extra cinnamon to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.