chicken wings with sriracha, sesame and honey
- 1/3 cup (80ml) sriracha
- 1/4 cup (90g) honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 2kg chicken wings, trimmed
- baby (micro) shiso leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F). Combine the sriracha, honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the chicken wings and toss to coat. Set aside to marinate for 15 minutes. Place the chicken on a large oven tray.
- Cook, turning occasionally, for 30 minutes or until sticky and caramelised. Serve with shiso leaves. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.