crispy pork and chilli mince
with snake beans
- 400g pork mince
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3cm (15g) piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
- ¼ cup (80g) chilli jam
- 1 teaspoon shrimp paste
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 350g snake beans, trimmed
- baby (micro) shiso leaves, to serve
- Place the pork, garlic, ginger, chilli jam, shrimp paste and oyster sauce in a bowl and mix well to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the pork mixture and cook, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon, for 12–15 minutes or until crisp and cooked through.
- Cook the beans in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 1 minute or until tender. Divide between plates and top with the mince and shiso leaves to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.