dukkah-roasted cauliflower salad
with creamy avocado dressing
- 800g cauliflower florets
- 2 x 400g cans chickpeas (garbanzos), drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dukkah
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 2 avocados, halved and quartered
- ½ cup (140g) natural Greek-style (thick) yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons dill sprigs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup (60ml) water
- 1 bunch breakfast radishes, halved+
- 1 cup mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F). Place the cauliflower and chickpeas on 2 large baking trays lined with baking paper and drizzle with the oil. Top with the dukkah and salt and toss to combine. Roast for 18–20 minutes or until golden brown.
- To make the dressing, place 1 avocado half in a medium bowl. Add the yoghurt, dill, lemon juice and water. Using a hand-held blender, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Top the cauliflower and chickpeas with the radish, mint and remaining avocado. Drizzle with the creamy avocado dressing to serve. Serves 4.
+ Breakfast radishes are a cylindrical variety of radish with a mildly spicy flavour. You can substitute with thinly sliced regular radishes.
Photography: Chris Court
There are no comments for this entry yet.