ham, pear and cheese jaffles
- softened unsalted butter, for spreading
- 8 slices seeded bread
- 200g thinly sliced ham
- 1 cup (100g) grated mozzarella
- 1 William pear, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup (110g) fruit chutney, plus extra to serve
- Preheat the jaffle maker or toasted sandwich maker according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Lightly butter one side of each slice of bread. Place half of the bread slices, buttered-side down, on a work surface and top with the ham, mozzarella, pear and chutney. Sandwich with the remaining bread slices, buttered-side up.
- Cook in the jaffle maker for 8 minutes or until golden. Serve with the extra chutney. Makes 4
Photography: William Meppem
There are no comments for this entry yet.