smoked chicken and
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 1 cup (150g) chopped smoked chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- ¼ cup (60g) sour cream
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 220g bocconcini, drained and sliced
- 1 olive and rosemary ciabatta loaf, halved and cut into 4 pieces
- unsalted butter, for spreading
- Mix to combine the chives, chicken, lemon rind, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Spread on the bases of the ciabatta and top with the bocconcini. Sandwich with the top of the ciabatta and lightly butter the outside of each sandwich.
- Cook the sandwiches, in batches, for 4 minutes in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat, weighed down with a clean saucepan. Turn and cook, covered, for a further 3 minutes or until golden and the cheese has melted. Serves 4
TIPS AND TRICKS
+ You can use focaccia instead of the ciabatta.
Photography: William Meppem
There are no comments for this entry yet.