pancetta and ravioli soup
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 500g fresh four-cheese ravioli+
- 400g can butter (lima) beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup (20g) baby kale leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 100g flat pancetta, chopped
- ⅓ cup (25g) finely grated parmesan
- cracked black pepper, to serve
- Place the stock in a medium saucepan over high heat and bring to the boil. Add the ravioli and cook for 4 minutes or until al dente. Add the beans and kale and cook for 1 minute or until heated through.
- While the soup is cooking, heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the pancetta and cook for 3 minutes each side or until crispy. Divide the soup between bowls. Top with the pancetta, parmesan and pepper to serve. Serves 4
TIPS + TRICKS:
+ We used fresh four-cheese ravioli, which is available from selected supermarkets, specialty grocers, delicatessens and online at pastabilities.com.au. If you can’t find a similar fresh pasta, a plain dried variety will also work – follow the cooking times on the packet.
There are no comments for this entry yet.