spicy tabasco lobster sliders
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1⁄4 cup (75g) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce (ketchup)
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 300g cooked lobster meat, chopped+
- 8 small brioche slider buns, halved micro (baby) mint leaves (optional) and finger lime, to serve
- Place the chilli and salt in a small bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Place the mayonnaise, tomato sauce, Tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce and lobster in a medium bowl and mix to combine. Divide the lobster mixture between the bun bases, top with the mint, finger lime and sprinkle with the chilli salt. Sandwich with the bun tops to serve. Makes 8
+You can buy cooked lobster meat from your fishmonger.
Photography: Con Poulos
There are no comments for this entry yet.