tray-baked chicken with tomato and olives
- 4 chicken breast fillets (800g)
- 500g vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup (90g) mixed olives+
- 2 small bunches oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (425°F). Place the chicken in a large ovenproof baking dish. Top with the tomatoes, olives, oregano, lemon zest, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 18–20 minutes or until golden brown and the chicken is cooked. Serve with the pan juices. Serves 4.
+ We used kalamata and Sicilian olives, but you can use your preferred variety.
A wonderful meal, very tasty and so easy to make. Thanks Jan
I made this recipe and I loved it,was so easy to follow and so easy to prepare.The flavours were great.Thank Val