and goat’s cheese salad
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped oregano leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 4 x 180g chicken breast fillets
- 3 zucchini (courgettes), thinly sliced
- 1 cup (150g) pitted kalamata olives, torn
- 4 cups (120g) wild rocket leaves
- 400g can white (cannellini) beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 80g marinated goat’s cheese
- ¼ cup (65g) basil pesto
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat a char-grill pan over medium heat. Place the oil, oregano, garlic, salt, pepper and chicken in a large bowl and toss to coat.
- Cook the chicken for 6–8 minutes each side or until cooked through. Slice and keep warm.
- To make the pesto dressing, place the pesto, lemon juice and water in a medium bowl and stir to combine.
- Place the zucchini, olive, rocket, beans and half the basil in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Divide the salad and chicken between bowls. Top with the dressing, cheese and remaining basil to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.