avocado and edamame smash
- 1 small avocado
- ¼ cup (60ml) lime juice
- 1 tablespoon natural Greek-style (thick) yoghurt
- ½ teaspoon sea salt flakes
- cracked black pepper
- 2½ cups (350g) frozen podded edamame, thawed
- 4 slices dark rye bread, toasted
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- thinly sliced green chilli, micro (baby) coriander (cilantro) and lime wedges, to serve
- Place the avocado, lime juice, yoghurt, salt, pepper and 2 cups (280g) of the edamame in a large bowl and, using a hand-held blender, pulse until roughly combined.
- Spoon the avocado mixture onto the toast and drizzle with oil. Top with the chilli, coriander, salt, pepper and remaining edamame. Serve with lime wedges. Serves 4
There are no comments for this entry yet.