pork sausage, brussels sprout
and rosemary pizza
- 2 large Lebanese flatbreads
- ½ cup (140g) tomato purée
- 200g pork and fennel sausages, cases removed
- 150g brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 220g bocconcini, sliced
- ¼ teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 2 teaspoons rosemary leaves
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- finely grated parmesan, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the flatbreads on oven trays lined with non-stick baking paper. Spread each flatbread with tomato purée.
- Roll the sausage mince into balls. Divide the brussels sprout, sausage, bocconcini and chilli between the flatbreads and sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with oil and cook for 12 minutes or until golden and bubbling. Sprinkle with parmesan and slice to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.