with herbed sour cream and crispy potatoes
- 4 x 200g chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 500g baby (chat) potatoes, halved
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup (120g) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley leaves
- 2 cups (360g) store-bought sauerkraut, warmed
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F).
- Wrap each chicken breast with 2 slices of the prosciutto and place on a lightly greased oven tray.
- Place the potato, salt, pepper and oil in a roasting pan and toss to coat.
- Place the prosciutto-wrapped chicken and potato in the oven and cook, turning halfway, for 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Place the sour cream, chives, parsley, salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Serve the chicken with potatoes, sauerkraut and herbed sour cream. Serves 4
There are no comments for this entry yet.