raspberry rosewater breakfast parfait
- ¾ cup natural Greek-style (thick) yoghurt
- 125g fresh or frozen raspberries, roughly torn in half, plus extra, to serve
- 1½ tablespoons honey, plus extra, for drizzling
- ¼ teaspoon rosewater
- 1 cup toasted granola
- Place the yoghurt, raspberries, honey and rosewater in a bowl and gently fold to combine.
- Divide the yoghurt mixture and granola between two serving glasses, in alternating layers. Top with extra raspberries and drizzle with extra honey to serve. Makes 2.
There are no comments for this entry yet.