- ¾ cup (180ml) whisky
- 1 litre chilled earl grey tea
- ½ cup (125ml) light agave syrup+
- 1 cup (250ml) chilled soda water
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 sprig mint, to serve
- Mix to combine the whisky, tea, agave syrup and soda in a 2-litre-capacity jug. Add the lemon, cucumber and mint and pour over ice to serve. Makes 1.5L. Serves 6–8 (6 standard drinks).
+ Find agave syrup in the health food section of the supermarket and health food stores.
There are no comments for this entry yet.