lemon, ricotta, basil and honey bruschetta
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- extra virgin olive oil, for brushing, plus extra to serve
- ⅓ cup (65g) ricotta
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- ¼ cup basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon pink peppercorns, crushed
- sea salt flakes
- 1 tablespoon honey, to serve
- Preheat a char-grill pan or barbecue over high heat. Brush each side of the bread lightly with oil and cook for 1–2 minutes each side.
- Spread each slice with ricotta and sprinkle with the lemon zest, basil, peppercorns and salt. Drizzle with extra oil and the honey to serve. Makes 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.