mini herby ricotta and zucchini muffins
- 2 zucchini (courgette) (about 300g), grated
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 cup coriander (cilantro) leaves, chopped
- ½ cup tarragon leaves, finely chopped
- ½ cup chives, finely chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup (160g) wholemeal self-raising (self-rising) flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- cracked black pepper
- 1 cup (240g) ricotta
- ⅓ cup (65g) pepitas (pumpkin seeds), chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Place the zucchini in a clean tea towel and squeeze out as much liquid as possible. Transfer the zucchini to a large bowl. Add the parsley, coriander, tarragon, chive, eggs, flour, salt and pepper and stir well to combine. Add the ricotta and stir until just combined.
- Spoon ⅓ cupfuls of the mixture into 8 x 5cm x 9cm ¾-cup-capacity (180ml) mini loaf tins. Top with the pepitas. Cook for 25 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Serve. Makes 8.
There are no comments for this entry yet.