mint, coriander and sriracha
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 2 cups coriander leaves, plus extra to serve
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- ¼ cup (125ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sriracha hot chilli sauce+
- 1 iceberg lettuce, cut into wedges, to serve
- Place the mint, coriander and parsley in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Add the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper and process until just combined.
- Place in a serving bowl and gently stir in the sriracha. Place the lettuce wedges on a serving plate, drizzle with dressing and top with the extra coriander to serve. Makes 1 cup.
+ Sriracha hot chilli sauce is a spicy and tangy sauce, originally from Thailand. It’s commonly used in Thai and Vietnamese dishes, and is available from the Asian aisle in most supermarkets and from Asian supermarkets.
Tip: You can also use the mint coriander and sriracha dressing in noodle salads or toss it through a crunchy cabbage slaw.
There are no comments for this entry yet.