- 4 bulbs garlic, halved
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place the garlic, cut-side down, on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 20–35 minutes or until softened and golden.
+ Roasted garlic can be blended into soups, sauces, gravies and dips, and is a lovely addition to a mezze plate or cheese board.
Tip: Leftover garlic can be stored in airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
There are no comments for this entry yet.