with café de paris butter
- 250g unsalted butter, chopped and softened
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 2 tablespoons baby capers
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- ½ teaspoon sea salt flakes
- cracked black pepper
- roasted chat (baby) potatoes, to serve
- Place the butter, anchovies, capers, garlic, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste, salt and pepper in a small food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Place the café de Paris butter on a sheet of non-stick baking paper and shape into a log. Roll to enclose, twisting the ends to seal. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Toss slices of the butter with potatoes to serve. Makes 1 log
Tip: You can keep extra butter wrapped and refrigerated for up to two weeks.
Photography: Ben Dearnley
There are no comments for this entry yet.