halloween pumpkin-head pizzas
- 8 x mini flour tortilla wraps
- ⅓ cup (90g) tomato passata
- 2 cups (200g) grated mozzarella
- 120g thinly sliced salami
- extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Using a small sharp knife, cut each wrap into a pumpkin shape. Cut faces from 4 of the wraps and set aside. Place the remaining 4 wraps on 2 large lightly greased baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper. Spread each base with 1 tablespoon of the passata and top with half the cheese.
- Divide the salami between the pizzas and top with the remaining cheese. Sandwich the pizzas with the 4 prepared pumpkin-face wraps and brush with olive oil. Bake for 10–12 minutes or until pizzas are crisp and golden. Makes 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.