pink watermelon lemonade
- 750g seedless watermelon
- 3 cups ice cubes or crushed ice
- 4 cups (1 litre) coconut water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Using a small sharp knife, remove the rind from the watermelon and roughly chop the flesh. You should have about 3 cups (500g) watermelon.
- Place the watermelon in a blender and blend until smooth. Strain through a sieve into a large jug, discarding any solid bits or sneaky seeds. You should have about 2 cups (500ml) juice.
- When you’re ready to serve, add the ice. Pour in the coconut water and lemon juice and stir with a big wooden spoon to combine. If you like, place slices of lemon and some mint leaves into serving glasses. Pour the lemonade over to serve. serves 4–6
There are no comments for this entry yet.