rum and raisin brownies
- 1 packet Donna Hay Molten Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix
- ½ cup (75g) raisins
- ⅓ cup (80ml) dark rum
- 125g unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs
each packet contains:
- 1 sachet brownie mix
- 1 sachet chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F). Place raisins and rum in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Cook for 2 minutes or until liquid is syrupy and raisons are softened.
- Following the packet mix instructions, combine the brownie mix, melted butter, eggs and chocolate chunks to make the brownie batter. Add the raisin mixture and mix to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into a lightly greased 20cm square cake tin lined with non-stick baking paper. Bake for 45–50 minutes or until the brownie is set. Set the brownie aside to cool in the tin for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve warm or set aside to cool completely in the tin before serving. Makes 16
There are no comments for this entry yet.