Sticky miso and sesame-roasted chicken
- 1/3 cup (110g) white miso paste
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown (light brown) sugar
- 1.6kg whole chicken, backbone removed and flattened
- 3 bunches broccolini
- shichimi togarashi, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F). Place the miso, sesame oil, soy sauce and sugar in a large bowl and mix to combine. Add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Set aside for 20 minutes. Place the chicken, skin-side up, on a large oven tray and cook for 15 minutes. Add the broccolini and cook for a further 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and golden brown. Sprinkle with shichimi togarashi to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.