tomato and roman bean salad
with honey vinaigrette
- 600g Roman beans, trimmed
- 1kg heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 200g aged goat’s cheese, sliced
- ½ cup Greek basil leaves
- ¼ cup (60ml) sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt flakes and cracked black pepper
- To make the honey vinaigrette, place the vinegar, honey, oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Cook the beans in salted boiling water for 4 minutes or until tender. Drain and refresh in iced water.
- Place the beans and tomato in a large bowl. Add the dressing and toss to combine. Top with the cheese, basil, salt and pepper to serve.
Photography: Chris Court
There are no comments for this entry yet.