spicy parsnip chips
- 4 medium parsnips (800g), peeled
- ¼ teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- sea salt flakes
- Preheat oven to 150°C (300°F). Using a vegetable peeler, slice the parsnip into thin ribbons and place in a large bowl with the chilli, coriander, maple and oil and toss to coat.
- Place in a single layer on 2 baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper. Bake for 15–20 minutes or until golden and crisp. Sprinkle with salt to serve. Serves 4 as a snack.
There are no comments for this entry yet.