cacao crunch bliss balls
- ½ cup (140g) almond butter
- 1 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup (35g) CSR coconut sugar or CSR rapadura sugar
- ½ cup (70g) almond meal (ground almonds) or hazelnut meal
- 3 teaspoons light-flavoured extra virgin olive oil
- cacao nibs, for rolling
- Place the almond butter, cacao powder, vanilla, cinnamon and coconut or rapadura sugar in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the almond or hazelnut meal and the olive oil and mix until soft ball of mixture forms.
- Spread the cacao nibs on a tray. Roll heaped teaspoon portions of mixture into balls and then roll in cacao nibs.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 10 days. Makes 16
Photography: Con Poulos
There are no comments for this entry yet.