iced coffee tiramisu
- 80ml fresh espresso, cooled
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar, sifted
- 1 tablespoon coffee-flavoured liqueur
- 12 round shortbread biscuits
- Dutch cocoa powder, to dust
- 40ml fresh espresso, cooled
- ½ cup mascarpone
- 1 cup (250ml) single (pouring) cream
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar, sifted
- To make the coffee mascarpone, place the coffee, mascarpone, cream and icing sugar in a bowl and whisk until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- Place the coffee, icing sugar and liqueur in a small bowl and mix to combine. Dip the biscuits into the coffee mixture one at a time.
- Layer the biscuits and mascarpone in 4 glasses and spoon over remaining coffee mixture. Dust with cocoa powder to serve. Serves 4
There are no comments for this entry yet.