white chocolate and amaretti bundt cake
- 2 cups (300g) self-raising (self-rising) flour, sifted
- 1 cup (220g) caster (superfine) sugar
- 250g white chocolate, melted
- 185g unsalted butter, melted
- 1¼ cups (310ml) milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (160g) crushed store-bought amaretti biscuits, plus 2 tablespoons, finely crushed, extra
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Grease a 3-litre-capacity Bundt tin. Place the flour, sugar, chocolate, butter, milk, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl and whisk until smooth. Pour half the cake mixture into the tin, sprinkle with the amaretti and top with the remaining mixture. Bake for 40–45 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Invert the tin onto a wire rack and allow to stand for 10 minutes before removing the tin. Allow the cake to cool completely.
- Place the cake on a cake stand or plate and dust with the extra amaretti to serve. Serves 8–10
There are no comments for this entry yet.